- interact or use our Websites, including when you request a free trial of ELMA,
- use any of our products, services or applications (including any trial) (collectively the “Services”) in any manner
By willingly providing your Personal Information on the Site, you therefore agree to its collection and use in accordance with this policy. You can use the Site without providing Personal Information. The Company does not verify the accuracy of provided information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) as explained in more details below.
Information You Provide to Us:
From Websites: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to provide to us, for example, on our “Request a Free Trial” (or similar) online form or if you register for a ELMA webinar.
From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers include: names, email addresses, company bank details, legal addresses, phone numbers, number of users, as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you use the Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website and what pages your device visited.
When you use the Services: We log information about our customers when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We also use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. For further information, please refer to the “Cookies” section that can be found below.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For marketing and advertising;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a free trial, to provide you with access to one of our webinar’s or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website secure.
We may use the information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
- Set up a user account;
- Provide, operate and maintain the Services;
- Send you invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We use your Personal Information in this context based on the Terms of Service that we have in place with you or our legitimate interest, for security purposes (e.g. the prevention and investigation of fraudulent activities).
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or lease your Personal Information. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
Third Party Service Providers:
We may share your information with third party service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), CRM service providers (e.g., AmoCRM), email service providers (e.g., Amazon) and others.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or a law enforcement request.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Here are some key points about ELMA data security:
- All the data uploaded by customers are stored at the Amazon Web Servers in Frankfurt for the EU-domain zone and in N.Virginia for the NET domain zone.
- We use HTTPS encryption to ensure a secure communication between the ELMA services and the client web browser. Encryption thwarts interception of customer data and ensures the integrity of information that a customer sends and receives.
- All data is backed up daily and copied to distributed cloud storage
- Import/export data or connect external services to ELMA via the API.
- ELMA employees don't have access to the data that you upload to the cloud. In some cases you might want to invite a ELMA technical support specialist to your company account to provide you support services.This will only be done with your consent.
Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- To keep you signed in
- To determine your preferred language
- To determine your geographic area to store your data more securely and ensure fast connection to our services
- To automatically fill in some of the web forms on our website
- To provide you with the list of accounts you recently logged in
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
Functional Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising Cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ELMA for copies of your personal data.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ELMA erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ELMA restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ELMA processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ELMA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Panenská 23, Bratislava, 811 03