New options are available:
1. The Orchestrator task scheduler has been improved.
2. You can now group activities at the process diagram.
3. You can now use escalation for the activity groups.
4. A sub target system has been added. It allows you to select the required control for a click considering the parent control).
5. You can now change the previously selected offset click without rerecording the whole activity.
The following bugs have been fixed:
1. An algorythm of positioning activity on the process diagram has been improved.
2. The coordinates for the offset click are now calculated correctly.
3. The Go-To transition is now displayed correctly when moving the diagram.
4. A bug was fixed that caused the bot window to overlap the screen active area when running a process.
5. Other small bugs were fixed.
Community edition includes a new feature which allows recognizing documents using the Smart Engines in trial mode.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us