ELMA365 On-Premises 2022.8 includes all the ELMA365 SaaS 2022.8 updates, as well as the following changes:
- A lot of improvements were made to Docker installation:
- reverse proxy;
- installation of self-signed root certificates;
- database backup;
- ELMA365 update;
- collecting diagnostics information.
- Air gap installation (with no access to Internet) has been changed to use local image registry for installation in MicroK8s and Docker.
- We fixed backup copy via elma365ctl dump/restore in cluster mode.
- We added Minio Gateway to Helm packages, which allows using the S3 storage in a protected DMZ network.
- The Helm package installation completely supports installation from the private registry of the company.
Was this helpful?
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us