Each user can select his or her personal notification settings that will be different from the default settings. Read more about custom notification settings.
To set up notifications, click on Administration in the left menu on the main system page.
Go to the Notification section.
Select one of the options:
- All events. Users will receive pop-up notifications about all the updates in the Messages section.
- Personal events. Users will receive notifications only if other users @mention their name in messages, tasks, or calendar events.
- Do not notify. Select this option if you want to forbid any pop-up notifications.
- Change mobile app settings. Notification settings for mobile devices can differ. For example, you can set up the system to notify you about all events in the browser but in the mobile app only send notifications if your name is mentioned. To do that, check this box and then select the required notification option from the list.
- Send email notifications about new tasks. Enable this option if you want to receive notifications to your email each time someone assigns you with a new task.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us