A script is a TypeScript code that allows you to implement complex logic and access system objects.
Refer to the Typescript SDK Help Center to find the basic script-writing principles in ELMA365, the description of data types, global constants, etc.
Scripts are used in business processes and widgets. The following articles provide detailed information on the script use:
- Scripts. The script is added to the business process using a special activity. Read this article to find out how to configure the activity.
- Scripts (Tab). This article describes the script editing tab in business processes.
- Gateways. This article shows how you can use scripts in gateways to calculate service variable values.
- Widget Builder. Scripts can be used in widgets to process application data, modify pages or integrate with external systems.
- Additional Parameters. In this article you will find detailed information on how to set additional parameters for the scripts, as well as an example of their use. Additional parameters allow you to customize the process or make changes to the script without republishing.