The Hover activity simulates hovering over a user interface element.
The simplest example of using the activity is selecting an element from a drop-down list. Moreover, the Hover activity allows working with complex interfaces with animated and pop-up elements.
Activity settings are configured automatically when recording a process or a particular activity.
To set the activity in the recording mode, hover the cursor over the interface element and call the radial menu by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Q combination, which is set by default. You can change this combination in the designer settings.
After that, click the icon.
After saving the process, the Hover activity will be added to the process diagram.
You can change the configured settings if you need. To open the settings window, click on the activity on the process diagram.
The Parameters tab displays the basic activity parameters, target parameters, and control parameters.
- Name. The activity name on the process diagram. Its name is set by default when adding the activity. You can change the name in this field;
- Mouse cursor mode. Select the mode the cursor will move between the elements: Without animation or With animation. After selecting the first one, the cursor will move at a standard speed. When animated, it moves between elements without a pause.
Read more about target and control parameters in the "Basic activity settings principles" article.
Read more about the Conditions tab in the "Basic activity settings principles" article.
You can set an image for the bot to search for and hover.
The search is set in the recording mode using the radial menu.
- Call the radial menu, click the icon and select a part of the image that will be used for searching.
The screen is divided into two areas:
- active selection area;
- inactive area (usually darker than the active).
2. Select the image and click the Cut button at the bottom of the screen.
3. The action settings window will be displayed.
- Activity type. Select activity: Click, Double Click, Scroll, Hover. Select Hover;
- Mouse button. Select mouse button (left, middle, right) to perform activity;
- Modifier keys. Allows simulating the button press (Control, Shift, or Alt) simultaneously with the button for secondary action performance. Click the button to delete the key.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us