The Local tab displays:
- The processes created by a user without access to the advanced mode of ELMA RPA Designer. Read more about the advanced mode in the Advanced mode article.
- The processes created by an unauthorized user.
These processes are stored on the user PC (.../<system files drive>/Users/%Username%/AppData/Local/ELMA_RPA) and are available for local running only.
Actions with processes
On this tab you can:
- Upload processes from your computer.
To do this, click the Load process button to the right of the tab name and upload a .zip file.
- Run a process locally on your computer.
To do this, click the button to the left of the process name.
Process context menu
There is a context menu button next to the date and time of each process update, which allows you to perform the following actions:
- Save to disk. Saving a process to user computer as an archive in .json format;
- Edit. Editing a process. You can also edit a process by clicking on its name;
- Delete. Deleting a process.
However, you cannot publish local processes. If you need to run a process in the Orchestrator, switch to the advanced mode, open the ELMA RPA Designer, and import the process.
Importing a process
To import a process, switch to the advanced mode and log in the ELMA RPA Designer.
Select the Import option in the process context menu and confirm the import.
After that, the selected process will be added to the Personal tab and become available for publishing. Read more about working with the tab in the Personal Tab article.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us