The module allows you to connect the SIPNET IP-telephony provider to the ELMA365 system. Enable it to make and receive calls in the ELMA365 interface, identify clients by the phone number, open an associated app page when answering a call and listen to call recordings on the page.
Make sure your SIPNET account is active before starting the installation.
- Sign into your SIPNET account. Select Virtual PBX on the left panel of the main page and go to the Admin section.
- On the page that opens, select Integrations. Copy the API key of your PBX field data.
- Go to the ELMA365 interface and open Administration > Modules > SIPNET.
- Check the Enable Module box.
- In the API Key* field paste the API key of your PBX.
- Click the Test connection button. If the connection between the systems is established, you will see a notification.
- Save the settings.
After the connection with the provider is established, you need to match the IP-telephony provider users and ELMA365 users.
- On the settings page of the SIPNET module, click the Set up button.
- In the opened window, specify an ELMA365 user for each provider extension number.
- Click OK.
Please note, the users or provider extension numbers are imported automatically. To add new users, create them in the provider interface. For more information, contact the SIPNET provider support: email@example.com.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us