ELMA RPA consists of three key components:
- ELMA RPA Designer. This software is installed on computers and provides a user-friendly interface for modeling and local execution of processes.
- Orchestrator (ELMA RPA server). This software is for centralized management of the system, planning and monitoring the execution of tasks. Before you start working, activate it.
- ELMA RPA Bot. This software is installed both on PCs and specially dedicated machines to run processes by tasks.
- .NET 5.0
- OpenCV 4.4.0
- Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable
- Newtonsoft Json 12.0.3
- Serilog 3.0.1
- NJsonSchema 10.1.4
- CefGlue/Chromium v86
- Docker Engine 20.10
- Envoy Proxy 1.15.0
- PostgreSQL 11.9
- Go 1.15.8
Designer of RPA processes
- ECMAScript 5
- VueJS v2.6.12
- Node JS 12.16.0
In general, the scheme of the ELMA RPA system looks like this:
ELMA RPA server contains the following components:
- Orchestrator. Service that receives tasks from external systems and distributes them among connected RPA robots.
- Repository of processes. Service that stores processes and their versions. Each user can create their own personal space for storing local versions of processes.
- Repository of contexts. Service for storing and issuing incoming or outgoing context to an RPA robot by token.
- Service for synchronizing data. Service for synchronizing data between distributed ELMA RPA servers.
- Administration console. Web service with a graphical interface that allows you to manage ELMA RPA server.
- Service for storing processes that are received from external systems. Service for receiving and storing RPA processes from external systems.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us