The article provides instructions for the deprecated system edition, ELMA365 On‑Premises in MicroK8s. Please see up-to-date editions in the ELMA365 On‑Premises article.
ELMA365 On-Premises can be installed on a server without internet access. To do this, follow the steps below:
- On a PC with internet access, download and install the offline loader (the file’s size is approximately 3–4 GB). You can use the same loader for different operating systems:
In the terminal, run the following command:
curl -fsSL -o elma365-downloader.sh \
https://dl.elma365.com/onPremise/master/latest/downloader-offline && \
chmod +x elma365-downloader.sh && \
Download and unzip the archive file: https://dl.elma365.com/onPremise/master/latest/downloader-offline.zip. Launch the downloader-offline.bat file.
To download a specific version, use the following download link template:
- For Linux: https://dl.elma365.com/onPremise/master/X.Y.Z/downloader-offline
- For Windows: https://dl.elma365.com/onPremise/master/X.Y.Z/downloader-offline.zip
Where X.Y.Z is the version number.
For example, if you want to download ELMA365 On-Premises version 2021.10.15 for Linux, the link will have the following format: https://dl.elma365.com/onPremise/master/2021.10.15/downloader-offline.
- After the download, copy the elma365-X.Y.Z folder to the server where the system will be installed.
- Before the installation, we recommend configuring the DNS settings on the host so that they are as unambiguous as possible, specifically by specifying only the
- Open the folder and run the following command:
sudo bash installer-offline.sh
To install ELMA365 On-Premises Enterprise, run the following command:
sudo bash installer-offline.sh -e enterprise
The rest of the installation steps is the same as the ones described in the Install ELMA365 to MicroK8 article.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us