ELMA365 On-Premises 2023.9 includes all the ELMA365 SaaS 2023.9 updates, as well as the following changes:
- Updates in parameters for portable microservices:
- Deprecated parameters:
These parameters have been replaced and are no longer supported as of version 2023.9.0.
- Current parameters:
Ensure that you are using the new parameters when installing or updating.
- Preparations for the release of the autumn LTS version of ELMA365 OnPremises:
- Cosmetic changes have been made to the microservice images and their installation manifests.
- Add-on packages have been updated.
- Important notifications:
- Discontinuation of support for PostgreSQL 10.x in the 2024.4 release: Please update your DBMS to the current version before updating ELMA365, as updating with PostgreSQL 10.x will not be possible.
- Discontinuation of ELMA365 delivery based on MicroK8s in the 2024.4 release: If you are using MicroK8s, please plan an infrastructure upgrade. We recommend transitioning to the Deckhouse platform.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us