The module allows you to connect the Zadarma IP telephony provider to the ELMA365 system. Enable it to make and receive calls in the ELMA365 interface, identify clients by the phone number, open an associated app page when answering a call and listen to call recordings on the page.
Make sure your Zadarma account is active, before starting the installation.
- Go to Administration > Modules > Zadarma and check the Enable Module box.
- Copy the Webhook URL field data.
- Sign into your Zadarma account. Go to Settings > Integrations and API.
- On the opened page, stay in the Integrations tab and select the Notifications box in the in Zadarma services section.
- On the right pane that opens, in the Step 2. Enter Links area, paste the webhook that you previously copied into the About PBX calls field. A list of events opens. Select those for which you need notifications to be sent to ELMA365.
Then paste the same webhook to the About events field and also select the events.
- Close the pane and switch to the Keys and API tab. Click Create Keys.
- Copy the provided authentication key form the Key field and the secret key from the Secret field.
- Go to the ELMA365 interface, open Administration > Modules > Zadarma. Paste the key to the API key* field and the secret key to the API secret* field
- Click the Test connection button. If the connection between the systems is established, you will see a notification.
- Save the settings.
After the connection with the provider is established, you need to match the IP-telephony provider users and ELMA365 users.
- On the settings page of the module, click the Set up button.
- In the opened window, specify an ELMA365 user for each provider extension number.
- Click OK.
Please note, the users or provider extension numbers are imported automatically. To add new users, create them in the provider interface. Read more in the Zadarma IP-telephony documentation.
Set up processing of an incoming call
After connecting the telephony, it is necessary to configure the processing of incoming calls. To do this, in the Incoming call processing section, fill in the following fields:
- Associate with an app. Specify the app where items with information about the client and the call will be created and stored. Note that the selected app's form should include a field of Phone number type.
- Contact phone number. Choose a field of the Phone number type from the context of the specified app where the client's phone number will be recorded.
- Call page. Click the Set Up button to modify the design of the notification that pops up during a call. In the opened window, you can edit the title template and select the fields that will be displayed on the page.
After having set up all the parameters, click Save to apply changes.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us