Besides standard user statuses, such as Active, Invited, and Locked, imported users have additional statuses.
Go to Administration>Users, or to System Apps > External users, click Import and select a server for import.
In the far-right column of the user list, you can see user statuses:
- Not Imported. The users that are not imported yet from the selected server to ELMA365. They are marked with a white indicator.
- Imported. The users that you have already imported. They are marked with a green indicator.
- Locked. The users whose accounts are locked on the AD/LDAP server. They are marked with a red indicator.
- Data mismatch. The users whose accounts exist both in ELMA365 and AD/LDAP and have a mismatch in some attributes, for example, a phone number. Such a record is marked with a yellow indicator.
- Multiple sources. Blue indicator that is given to users if:
- users are imported from different AD/LDAP servers with the same login;
- users are imported from one AD/LDAP with the same Email and different logins. In this case, one of these users will be imported successfully.
Was this helpful?
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us