You can easily export custom modules as files and transfer them from one company to another.
To do that, go to Administration > Modules. Click on the gear icon next to the name of the module.
On the page that opens, in the upper right corner, click Export.
In the window that opens, click Start Export.
Step 1. In the first step, the module is checked for links to global system objects.
If such links are detected, a notification will be displayed. You will not be able to export the module until all links are manually removed.
If there are no links to global objects, the following notification will appear:
To continue exporting, click Next.
To export your module to a file, click Export to File.
The module will be exported to a file. To download it to your computer, click the link in the window that appears.
You can then import the file to another company.
To request the publication of a module in the official ELMA365 Store catalog, click Export to ELMA365 Store.
Step 3. Enter information about the module.
- Name*. Name of the module that will be displayed in the official ELMA365 Store catalog.
- Description. Description of the module’s functionality and special features.
- Screenshots. Attach screenshots of the module that illustrate its features.
- Link to video. If needed, add a link to a video illustrating how to work with the module.
- Language. Select a language used in the module from the drop-down list. The default language is English.
- Category. Select categories that the module belongs to.
- Version. If you are exporting a new version of a module previously published in ELMA365 Store, check the box This is a new version of a Module that is already available in ELMA365 Store. In the field that appears, specify the URL of the existing module in ELMA365 Store.
To continue export, click Next.
Step 4. Log in to ELMA365 Store using your system login and password. If you don’t have an ELMA365 Store account, click Register.
Check your company’s data. If everything is correct, click Publish.
If the publication is successful, a notification about the successful upload of the module will be shown.
After that, the module will be checked by the moderator and published in the official ELMA365 Store catalog.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us