In ELMA365, you can configure custom modules that add new functionality to the system. For example, for business processes, you can create new activities with custom logic, set up integrations with third-party applications, IP-telephony services, or connect software robots. You can create a suitable widget and use it in dynamic forms of apps or on pages later. You can also create new web API methods to expand the possibilities for integration with an external system.
Ready-made modules are easily downloaded as files and transferred from one company to another.
Install a ready-made module
You can install a ready-made module by uploading it to the system as a .e365 file.
- Go to Administration > Modules.
- Click the +Module button.
- In the window that opens, select the Upload file option.
- Select a file to upload from your local computer. Please note that .e365 files only are supported.
- Read the brief description of the module to be installed.
- Click Next to complete the upload.
After you install the module, you need to enable it.
- In the Administration > Modules section, click on the module's name.
- On the page that opens, click Enable. The module settings page will open.
- Specify the required parameters.
- Click Save. The module is ready to go.
You cannot make any changes to the uploaded modules. Only their author can edit them.
The administrator can enable or disable the installed module at any time.
Disabling modules without analyzing where their parts are used can disrupt users' work or cause the malfunction of business processes.
If the module is disabled, the widgets it contains will disappear from the forms and pages to which they were added. Custom activities will be hidden in the Business Process Designer and will not be added to new process diagrams. When executed, the process that contains the activities from the disabled module will be escalated. It is impossible to publish such a process; you will see an error message when you try to do so.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us