In ELMA365, you can configure custom modules that add new functionality to the system. For example, you can create new business process activities with custom logic, set up integrations with third-party applications and IP telephony services, or connect software robots. You can create a widget and later use it on dynamic app forms or on pages. You can also create new web API methods to expand the possibilities for integration with external systems.
Modules that you create can be easily exported as files and transferred from one company to another.
You can install a module by uploading it to the system as an .e365 file.
- In the left menu of the main page, click Add Workspace.
Alternatively, go to Administration > Modules and click +Module.
- In the window that opens, select the Upload file option.
- Select a file to upload from your local computer. Please note that only .e365 files are supported.
- Read the brief description of the module to be installed.
- Click Next to complete the upload.
Enable a module
After you install the module, you need to enable it.
- Go to Administration > Modules and click on the module’s name.
- On the page that opens, click Enable. The module settings page will open.
- Specify the required parameters.
- Click Save. The module is ready to be used.
It is impossible to make changes to uploaded modules. Only their authors can edit them.
Disable a module
The administrator can enable or disable an installed module at any time.
Disabling modules without analyzing where their parts are used can disrupt users’ work or cause errors in business processes.
If a module is disabled, the widgets it contains will disappear from the forms and pages that they were added to. Custom activities will be hidden in the business process designer. It will become impossible to add them to the diagrams of new processes. When executed, processes that contain activities from a disabled module will follow the escalation transition. It is impossible to publish such a process; you will see an error message when you try to do so.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us