To migrate ELMA365 On-premises to another server, follow these steps:
- Make a virtual machine backup copy to avoid possible data loss.
- Perform a data dump by running the following command:
elma365ctl dump -- consistent
3. Move the dump file located in the /backup/ folder to the new server.
4. Delete microk8s by running the following command:
snap remove microk8s -- purge
5. Install ELMA365 On-premises. Specify a new domain if needed.
6. Restore the data dump you prepared on step 2 by running the following command:
elma365ctl restore - - path=/backup/<dump file folder>