In ELMA365 Enterprise, the Grafana data visualization and monitoring tool is available via http on port 32222. To access the Grafana web interface:
- Open a web browser. In the address bar, enter the server network address in the following format: http://<server address>:32222. The login window will appear.
- Use the login and password you set when installing ELMA365. If you used a simple password during the ELMA365 installation, the login and password will be set to admin/admin by default.
- At first login, you may be asked to change your password. Change it if necessary, or skip the step by pressing Skip.
- After you have logged in, the Grafana welcome window will open. You can now create a custom dashboard or import a ready-to-use one.
Here is an example of how to install the Node Exporter ready-to-use visualization dashboard:
- In the web interface, go to Dashboards > Manage.
- Click Import and in the Grafana.com Dashboard field enter the URL of the ready-made dashboard (for example, https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/8685).
- Click Load, select Datasource Prometheus, and click Import.
- The dashboard opens.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us