- Open your personal calendar in ELMA365.
- Click the gear icon next to the date and select Event export.
- In the window that opens, enable Event export.
- Specify the period for exporting events and your time zone. You can choose the current day, week, month or three months.
- Copy the connection link. To copy, click the icon.
- Paste the link to your external calendar.
The link will work only after you click the Save button.
Once the link is copied, the calendars will sync and the events from your personal ELMA365 calendar will be shown in your other calendar.
Your calendars will stay synchronized. Note that synchronization may take some time and depends on how often the data in your other calendar is updated.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us