To create a new project, go to the Projects page an click +Project in the top right corner. Fill out the form that appears.
- Name*. Enter a name for the project;
- Use as template* Select Yes if the project will be later used as a template for other projects. If you select No, the Template project field appears;
- Template project. Select a project that you want to use as a template for the new project. The published plan of that project will be copied as the Draft of the new project's plan;
- Start date*. Enter a start date for the project;
- Completion date. Enter the completion date;
- Description. Enter a brief description of the project;
- Project Manager*. Select the person who will be responsible for creating and editing the project plan;
- Project Supervisor. Select the person who oversee the project. The supervisor can edit the main information provided on the project page.
You cannot assign multiple users to the roles of Project Manager and Project Supervisor. You can assign multiple Project Participants and Project Plan Editors. To learn more about access settings, see Set up access permissions and roles in Projects.
Click Save. The project will appear on the Projects page.
To start working with this project, click on its name in the list. The project page opens.
Was this helpful?
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us