The project page is made up of widgets.
- About the Project. This widget displays the information that was entered when the project was created and the project’s stage:
- Draft. A new project before its plan is published. This stage is also assigned to projects restored from the archive.
- In progress. A project with a published plan.
- Archived. A finished project.
Here you can also open the current project plan and its older versions. If you want to edit the project info, click Edit. To edit access permissions, click .
- Project Activity Stream. A chat for discussing the project with your teammates. Also, all the system notifications regarding the project are displayed here. To learn more, see Associated activity stream.
- Gantt Chart. Here the Project Manager can proceed to creating or editing the project plan, sending it for approval, or publishing it. In the bottom right corner, the current plan status is shown. Task executors can view and close tasks assigned to them or change the progress percentage. To learn more, see Project plan.
- Project Files. Here you can add project-related documents, group them into folders, and perform other actions with files. When a new project is created, a separate folder for this project is created in the Files workspace. It is located in Company files > Projects. All the documents added on the project page are saved into this folder. The files have the same access permissions as the project itself.
- My Project Tasks. Here employees can see their active tasks in the current project. It is possible to customize the task list, for example, to display tasks from all projects that the user participates in or only the overdue ones. Read more in Manage project plan tasks.
The administrator can edit the layout of the project page, add more widgets, and create custom fields. To learn more, see Set up the Projects workspace.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us