This widget adds a modal window that appears after a specific action, for example, a button click.
To configure the widget, drag it to the canvas or click +Widget. Enter the settings in the pop-up window.
- Header. In this field you need to name the window. You can do it in two ways: enter the name manually or click the link button on the right side of the field and select the String context variable. The value of the variable determines the menu header.
- Show sidebar. Check this box if you want to show the sidebar on the page. You also can click on the link button on the right side of the field and select the Yes/No switch variable type. The value of the variable determines the visibility conditions.
- Size*. Select the size of the modal window.
- Show window. Check this box if you want the window to be always shown on the page. You can also click on the link button on the right side of the field and select the Yes/No switch variable type. That way you can configure its visibility conditions.
- On window close handler. This option helps you to create on window close event.
Read more about context variables in this article.
The Hide, Read only, HTML styles, On mouse enter handler, On mouse leave handler settings are the system widget settings. Read more about them in this article.
To finish the configuration, click Save and Publish.
In the case below, the Modal window widget is used for quick access to the contract file upload on mouse enter.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us