You can print documents from ELMA365 with a watermark on them, using a pre-configured template or a custom one.
Only the users included in the Administrators group can set up a print form.
Enable print form
- Click on the gear icon next to the app name to open the app menu.
- Select Print Form.
- On the opened page select the Add watermark check box. The pre-configured template is set up by default. It displays the ELMA logo, name, creation date and author of the document. The watermark will be placed in the lower right corner of each document page. These settings cannot be changed.
- Additionally, you can select the Download document with watermark option. It will allow you to save the watermarked document on your computer in .pdf format instead of printing by clicking button on the app item page.
Add custom watermark template
For each app you can adjust your own watermark template: change the position and opacity of the watermark, select the pages on which it should be displayed, etc.
- Click on the gear icon next to an the app name to open the app menu.
- Select Print Form.
- Click +Add button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter the name and HTML code of your template.
- In Additional settings you can choose the documents pages for displaying the watermark, set its position, scaling and opacity.
- You can add as many templates as you want. To apply a specific template to the documents in the app, select Watermark is turned on checkbox in its settings.
To delete the watermark template, click on the recycle bin icon in its settings.
When the setting is complete, click the Save button in the upper right corner of the page.
Print a watermarked document from an app item page
After enabling the print form, open the app item view form. The Print button will appear above the added file. Click on it to print the watermarked document or download it in .pdf if you previously enabled this option in the print form settings.
If the print form option is enabled and the watermark is configured, the Print button appears on the item page of the Document type app by default.
Print files from an item page of a standard app
If a Files field has been added to the context of a standard app, you can print this file directly form an app item’s page. To do this:
- Enable the print form option and select the template as described above.
- In the Advanced mode of the app form settings, place the Buttons: Download and Edit widget on the app view page.
- Now, when you add a file to an app item, you can could print or download it by clicking the Print button on the item view page.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us