Only the users included in the Administrators group can create and edit links.
Add a new link
Click > Create or click Add in the workspace menu.
In the window that opens, select Create. Go to the Link tab.
Fill out the form:
- Name*. The name of the link that will be displayed in the menu.
- URL*. Specify the URL of the web page that you want to add to the menu.
- Icon. Select a suitable icon. Icons help users find links in the menu.
- Open in a new window. Select Yes if you want the link to open in a new browser window. If you want the link to open in the current window, select No.
- Access. Specify the users who will be able to see the link in their left menu. Later on, you can change these settings if necessary.
- Visible to everyone. All the users of the system will see the link.
- Only to administrators. Only users included in the Administrators group will see the link.
Manage link settings
To do that, click the gear icon to the right of the link's name and select the required option.
- Link Access. Select user groups who must be able to see the link in the menu and click Save to apply the changes.
- Link Settings. You can edit the following fields: Name, URL, Icon, Open in a new window.
- Delete Link. The link is moved to the Recycle Bin. It will disappear from the menu and become unavailable to users.To restore a deleted link, go to the Recycle Bin and click Restore next to the link's name.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us