After logging in to the system, you will see the ELMA365 Main page. Here you can start business processes, assign tasks, quickly navigate to the necessary system workspaces, and also customize your own widgets.
Only Administrators can invite users, create and download Solutions and customize the main page. For other users, only the +Create button is available.
The Get Started widget is placed on the main page by default. If necessary, you can remove it or replace it with any other widget.
You can get familiar with the system and start working with the buttons on the top panel of the page:
- Start a business process, assign a task or create an app item;
- Fill in the User Invite form and add a new user to your company;
- Contact the technical support chat for SaaS version. For the On-Premises version, the button is called "Tech support" and leads to a portal where assistance is provided to On-Premises users;
- Go to the ELMA365 Help Сenter to read all necessary information about the system;
- Go to the profile settings or log out;
- Remove the Get Started widget and change the page settings.
The pre-installed workspaces that help organize your company work are displayed on the left panel:
- Tasks. In this workspace you can check your current tasks, tasks assigned by you and tasks where you were selected as a participant. You can also create tasks, delegate them to colleagues, set deadlines for work, and monitor task progress.
- Messages. This workspace contains the Activity stream, channels, and chats. Here you chat with colleagues, share important information and files, always staying on top of the latest company events.
- Email. Click here to connect your personal email address to the ELMA365 mail client. Read more in the Email article.
- Files. Personal and corporate files and folders. In this workspace, you can create new folders and files, rename, move them to the recycle bin, etc. For each file and folder, you can configure individual access permissions.
- Company. In this workspace, you will find a list of all the system users, the upcoming birthdays, the company hierarchy and schedule compliance reports. Here you check the absence schedule and your substitutions. Heads of departments have access to the My department workspace, showing their subordinates.
- ChatDesk and ChatDesk reports. Set up a universal chat tool that provides an effective way to connect with your customers, partners, and employees. Process messages from ELMA365 as well as connect instant messengers. Analyze the performance of your live chats and operators. Read more in the ChatDesk article.
- Calendar. This workspace displays the employee's personal calendar with scheduled events and tasks.
- Administration. In this workspace, you create an organizational chart of the company, add users, model business processes, and configure settings of the business calendar and notifications. Only users included in the Administrators group can access this section.
- CRM, System apps, Document categorization. These are the pre-installed workspaces that help to organize work in the company. These workspaces contain ready-made business processes, customized scripts, statuses and title templates.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us