Notifications allow you to stay up to date and quickly respond to important messages.
- Pop-up windows. Pop-ups appear in the lower right corner of the screen if someone writes to a channel or chat you participate in. If another employee @mentions your name in a comment, you will also see a pop-up.
To read the message, click on the notification.
If you do not want to receive pop-up notifications, you can always disable this feature in the user profile or in the channel settings. Read more in the Personal notification settings article.
- Push notifications in the browser. If you allow push notifications from ELMA365, you will receive notifications about new messages or system events even when the browser window is minimized.
When somebody writes in a chat or a channel in the Messages workspace, in the lower right corner of the screen you will see a push notification informing you about it. You will be asked to allow notifications the first time you open a window with ELMA365. You can easily enable or disable this feature in your browser’s settings.
- New message counters. Message counters notify you about updates in channels and chats. However, they work differently on different system pages.
- In the Messages workspace, next to the chat or channel name, you will see a red indicator that shows the number of unread messages.
- In the left menu. Next to the Messages workspace icon, you will see the counter that shows the number of chats and channels with new messages.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us