Notifications inform users about new messages in the activity stream, chats, and channels. Moreover, notifications keep users updated about the latest changes in tasks, files, apps, etc.
Administrators can set up pop-up notifications and enable sending messages about new tasks and events to users’ emails. General notification settings apply to all users in the company by default, but each employee can set their personal notification settings.
Only users included in the Administrators group can change general notification settings.
To change general notification settings, go to Administration > Notifications and select one of the options:
- All events. Users will see pop-up notifications about all new events in the #activity stream.
- Personal events. Users will see notifications about personal messages and messages that @mention their name as well as notifications about tasks and events in the calendar.
- Do not notify. Users won’t get pop-up notifications. Moreover, with this option, new tasks assigned to a user won’t open automatically.
- Change mobile app settings. Enable this option to configure notification settings for mobile devices separately. For example, to enable only notifications about personal events on mobile phones.
You can also enable sending notifications to the email addresses of users specified when registering in the system:
- Send notifications about new tasks by email. This option allows to send notifications about tasks assigned to a user with their details and a link to quickly access them in the system.
- Send notifications about events by email. This option allows to send notifications about upcoming events with all their details.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us