Pages are the interface elements for work in ELMA365. Using widgets, you can configure the pages to make them more user-friendly. As a result, the users can complete tasks with the convenient tools, such as the calculator, reports, buttons, links, etc.
You can add widgets to the page in two ways:
1. Add widgets to the page in the Interface designer.
2. Add an already configured and published page made in the Interface designer.
To do that:
- Create a page. Go to Administration > Interfaces, click Create and select Page. The Interface designer opens.
- If you already have a page, open it and click +Add widget.
Only the users included in the Administrators group can create and configure widgets.
In the window that opens, select how you want to create a widget:
- Select from list. If you select this option, a list with widgets for pages will open. Here you will find the pages that you previously created and configured in the Interface Designer. If you have selected a ready-made page, the system will offer you to specify its settings, and then add it to the page. However, you will not be able to edit the widgets that were used to create it.
- Create. By selecting this option, you can quickly add a new Text widget. This option is convenient for creating instructions and information pages.
- Interface Designer. If you choose this option, you will be forwarded to a graphical editor that allows creating pages from scratch.
Note that you cannot add the side panel widgets to the page in the Interface designer. They are used to configure the form settings.
How to edit and remove widgets
You can replace or remove published widgets at any time.
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Edit to edit the page content.
You can remove all widgets from the page with one click.
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Delete widget.