This widget is used to sign app items using a qualified signature. It appears on the top panel of a document’s form as the button. It is displayed only when:
- The digital signature is set up in the app.
- The user has the permission to sign the document. Read more in the Digital signature in apps article.
To configure the widget, open the interface designer, select the Sign app item widget, and click the gear icon.
- App item*. The value in this field is defined automatically according to the app you are working with;
- Comment. Set up the comment option for the signature:
- Do not use. When an app item is signed, there will be no need to write a comment;
- Optional. The user can enable the Comment option and write a message;
- Preferred.The user can enable the Comment option and not write a message;
- Required. The user is required to write a comment when signing an app item.
- Attributes. Set up the option of signing app attributes:
- Do not use. The attributes are not signed when the app item is signed;
- Optional. The user can enable the option if necessary. By default, attributes are not signed. To enable, select the Attributes option in the window for signing app item;
- Preferred. The user can enable the option if necessary. By default, attributes will be signed. To disable, deselect the Attributes option in the window for signing app item;
- Required. The attributes will be automatically signed when a user signs the app item.
- File. For Document-type apps signing a file is available. Specify of the app item's file has to be signed. The settings are similar to those of the Attributes field described below;
- Provider. Select the default signature provider that will be displayed in the window for signing app item.
Events and System tabs
The Events and System tabs are for system settings that are the same for all the widgets. They allow you to configure a widget’s visibility and access to its data, define what happens, when the user moves or hovers the pointer over the widget, etc. To learn more, see System widget settings.
To complete the settings, click Save. To make the changes available to users, click Save and Publish in the top toolbar.
Delete the widget
To delete the widget from the form, open its Settings, click the recycle bin icon, and confirm deletion.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us