The Live Chats section provides reports for analyzing the live chat efficiency. You can check the performance of operators, evaluate the metrics for each live chat and assess the volume of incoming queries.
The reports are named Operators, Live Chats, and Traffic and are located at the bottom of the menu under the live chats list.
Let's look at each of them in detail.
This report displays the individual metrics of each operator in the selected live chat. To generate a report, select a live chat, specify one or several operators, and the reporting period.
When selecting a period, specify the date range in the calendar. Besides, you can select how you want to break down the information: by day, by week or by month.
So, if you select the "month" option, and enter the dates from January 1 to April 1 in the calendar, then you will see a bar chart with four columns, one for each month. If you select the "week" option, the data will be broken down by week within the specified dates.
The report includes the following indicators:
- Acceptance delay time - how long it took for the operator to take the session to work
- Response time - the time between the time the operator took the session to work and responded to the client's message in this session
- Wait time - the average length of a session before it closes
- Session lifetime - the total number of requests for the selected period.
This report shows the overall performance and utilization of live chats. You only need to specify the period in the report settings, and the indicators of all lines for this period will be displayed. The following indicators are used:
- Average acceptance delay time - how quickly sessions in this live chat are taken to work
- Average response time - an average response time of operators working in this live chat
- Processed requests - the total number of received and processed client queries
- Maximum waiting time - the maximum response wait timeout
- Average session time - average duration of sessions in the selected live chat.
This report shows how many customers have contacted you in the live chat. It allows you to visually track the number of queries across different sources. This report consists of two tabs: Active Live Chats and Requests.
On the Active Live Chats tab, you can select one live chat for the report or leave the All option.
This tab displays all the contacts, communication channels and designated operators. New customers in the contact list are marked with the New icon.
On the Traffic tab, you can specify the period and display the number of tickets as a bar chart.
This tab displays the total number of customer requests and, also, this number is broken down by live chats and by sources.