When you connect an email to an ELMA365 account, fifty most recent emails from your mailbox will be uploaded to the Email workspace. After that, the email address will be synchronized with the system, and all emails and attachments will be loaded in real time.
The interface of the workspace looks like one of a typical email service.
In the left menu of the workspace, you can see the email address connected with ELMA365 and the folders that are used to sort emails: Inbox, Sent, Trash, Drafts, and Starred. You can collapse the list of folders by clicking next to the account’s name.
- The counter next to the Inbox folder shows the number of unread emails.
- In the center of page, you can see the list of emails. To see all emails from a certain folder, click its name in the left menu.
Unread emails in the list are marked with a . Starred emails are marked with a . If an email has attachments, you will see the icon.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you can see the Compose button. Click this button to write and send a new email. Learn more about it in the Sending an email article.
- On the top of the page, you can see all available labels and actions. Select one of the emails by checking the box next to it or click Select all to see which operations are available. Depending on the folder and the email’s status, you can do some of the following: mark emails as Read or Unread and Starred or Unstarred, as well as Delete or Restore them.
- You can quickly filter emails within folders. In the upper right corner of the page, under the Compose button, click to see only unread emails or to see only the starred ones.
- Click an email in the list to open its page. Here you can see the contents of the email and the attachments. You can also reply to it, forward it, delete it, link it with an app item, or see all emails on the same subject organized into a thread.
Search in the Email workspace
There is a search bar at the top of each page in the Email workspace. You can easily find an email by entering its subject or keywords in this field and pressing Enter.
Moreover, the workspace offers you advanced search. Click to set search parameters. In the window that opens, you can specify who wrote the email, its subject, its content, the exact date or a time period when it was sent. You can also specify whether the email is Starred and whether it’s Unread. After that, click Search.
You will see all emails with the parameters you specified. To reset search, click the X in the search bar.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us