This widget adds a button on a task form for opening the map of the process instance that the tasks belongs to.
To configure the widget, in the interface designer, drag it to the canvas. This widget can only be used in the form header.
Enter the settings in the opened window.
- Task*. This field is defined automatically with the task you are configuring.
- Do not check permissions*. When this option is enabled, any user can open the process map. When disabled, the process map view button is available to a user who meets at least one of the following conditions:
- started the process instance;
- is included in the Administrators group;
- has the Process management access permissions.
Events and System tabs
The Events and System tabs are for system settings that are the same for all the widgets. They allow you to configure a widget’s visibility and access to its data, define what happens, when the user moves or hovers the pointer over the widget, etc. To learn more, see System widget settings.
To complete the settings, click Save. To make the changes available to users, click Save and Publish in the top toolbar.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us