This widget adds the button on a task form. By clicking on it you will open a map of the process instance associated with this task.
To configure the widget, drag it to the Form Title panel of a canvas or click +Button. Enter the settings in the opened window.
- Task*. This field is defined automatically in accordance with the task on which form you are adding the widget.
- Do not check permissions*. When this option is enabled, any user can open a process map. When you disable the option, the process map view button is available to a user who:
- started the process instance;
- is included in the Administrators group;
- has the Process management access permissions.
System settings are the same for all the widgets. They are used to configure a widget’s visibility and access to its data, define what happens, when the user moves or hovers the pointer over a widget area, etc. Find out more in the System widget settings article.
To finish the configuration, click Save in the upper left corner of the page.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us