The Context tab displays all of the app's properties. Each property corresponds to a separate field for the user to enter data on the Create, View and Edit pages. Each field is used for the specific data type. For example, the Contractor field property has the Full name type. It is used to enter the full name of the contractor on the app page.
If you want, you can add new properties and check the Search and Sort box if you want this property to be used amongst the parameters in app item search. Click +Add and fill in the fields:
- Display Name*. The name of the property that will be displayed on the creation, view and edit pages of app items.
- Property Name*. The name of the property that will be used for working with API requests and scripts. You can change it if necessary.
- Tip. Additional information that explains how to fill in the field on the creation page of an app item. For example, «Choose from the list» or «Enter the phone number in the following format: +49 2ХХ ХХХ ХХ ХХ».
- Type*. Property type, for example, «Date/Time».
- Search and sort by field. If you check this box, this property will be used amongst the parameters in app item search.
- Full text search. The value of this property will be used in the full text search. This option only becomes available if you check the Search and sort by field option.
- Set a formula for the field. This option is only available for string, number, and money types. You can specify a formula so that ELMA365 automatically calculates the value of this field. For more information, read the
- Show only when a condition is met. You can hide or show certain fields depending on the conditions that you specify. For more information, read the Calculated fields article.
The fields in this window may differ depending on the selected property type.
Fill in the fields and click Create.
To delete a property, select it in the list and click Delete. If you wish to delete several properties, press and hold Ctrl on your keyboard, select the properties and then click Delete.
After you configure the tab, click Save in the upper right corner.