Customize the activities buttons
You can customize activities buttons for each pipeline page in the Leads and Deals apps. For example, if new leads in the Requests from website pipeline are created automatically, you can hide the +Lead button from the page.
To do this:
- In the upper right corner of the Leads app page click the gear icon and select the Activities settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the gear icon next to the +Lead button.
- In the opened window enable the Only for the selected pipelines option
- Click the Select pipelines button. Select all created pipelines, except for the Requests from website.
- Click Select and save the settings.
- Now the lead creation button is hidden from the Requests from website pipeline page.
Bulk actions are enabled in the Leads and Deals apps by default. You can apply actions to more than one app item at once: delete selected items, edit fields on items pages, assign items to a user, change their status.
Only users who have Edit and Delete access permissions can apply bulk actions. Read more in the Access to deals and pipelines article.
- In the upper right corner of a pipeline page select the Table view.
The table view is enabled by default on the All and New pages.
- Select several leads or deals by clicking the checkboxes in front of the item names or click the top-most checkbox in the Name column to select all the app items at once.
- The available buttons will appear in the page upper right corner: Selected items, Assign, Change status. Click on one of them to apply the action to the selected items.
- Selected items. Click on this button and select the action in the drop-down menu: Edit, Delete, Change status. You can also add the Process start button. These actions are available in every app. Read more in the Bulk actions article.
- Assign. Select a user responsible for the leads or deals. This user will receive a notification in the Activity stream.
- Change status. Allows you to change status of several items at once. In the Change status window, you can also select a specific pipeline to move items to.
The Assign and Change status buttons are available only in the Leads and Deals apps.
Apply actions to filtered items
You can also filter items by a specific parameter, and then apply a bulk action to them.
To do this:
- Click on this icon in the search field.
- In the opened window select several parameters or use a pre-configured filter.
- Click the Search button.
- Apply a bulk action as described above.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us