Customize the activity buttons
You can customize activity buttons for each pipeline in the Leads and Deals apps. For example, if new leads in the Requests from website pipeline need to be created only automatically, you can hide the +Lead button from the page.
To do this:
- In the upper right corner of the Leads app page, click the gear icon and select the Activities Settings in the drop-down menu.
- To the right of the +Lead button, you will see a gear icon. Click on it to open the activity settings window.
- Enable the Only for the selected pipelines option.
- Click Select pipelines and choose all pipelines except for the Requests from website.
- Click Select and save the settings.
- Now the button for adding leads will not be displayed in the Requests from website pipeline.
In the Leads and Deals apps, bulk actions are available by default. You can delete several items at the same time, edit fields on several app item pages, assign deals or leads to users, and change their statuses.
Only users who have the permissions to edit and delete items can use bulk actions. Read more in the Access settings for CRM apps article.
- On a pipeline’s page, in the upper right corner, switch to the Table view.
On the Unallocated and All pages, items are displayed as a table by default.
- Check boxes next to several deals or leads. You can also select all items by checking the box next to Name.
- In the upper right corner, you will see the following buttons: Selected Items, Assign, and Change Status. Click one of these buttons to apply the action to the selected items.
- Selected Items. Click this button and select one of the actions from the list: Edit, Delete, or Change Status. These actions are the same for all apps. Read more in the Bulk actions article.
- Assign. Specify the responsible employee for the selected items. This user will get a notification in their activity stream about assigning them to a lead or deal.
- Change Status. This button allows you to change the statuses of several items as once. In the status change window, you can also move leads or deals too another pipeline.
The Assign and Change Status buttons are only available in the Leads and Deals apps.
Apply actions to filtered items
You can also filter items by a specific parameter and then apply bulk actions to them.
To do this:
- Click on this icon in the search bar.
- In the window that opens, select several parameters or use a pre-configured filter.
- Click Search.
- Apply a bulk action as described above.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us