ELMA365 provides flexible access settings for CRM apps and their items, and allows you to hide lead and deal pipelnes from the menu and show them to selected users only.
For example, allow sales reps to create, edit or delete deals while allowing other employees to only view them.
You can set up access permissions for each CRM app. These access settings will be applied to all the pipelines in the app. For example, if you restrict access to the Deals app for a certain employee, he or she will not be able to access the deal pipelines, too.
To manage access settings, click on the gear icon to the right of the app's name, click Access Settings and select Restrict access to data.
There are three ways you can restrict access to app items:
- Restrict access to app. If you select this option, the same access settings will be applied to all pipelines. For example, sales reps will be able to create and edit deals but only the head of the sales department will be able to delete them.
- Restrict access to app folders.This option can only be used if you have a folder tree with hierarchical folders set up in the app. You can configure access to each of the folders separately.
- Restrict access to app items. If you select this option, access permissions will be configured individually for each deal. For example, when creating a new deal, a sales rep will be able to give their superior access to this deal. At the same time, he or she will not have access to the deals created by other employees.
You can read more about the types of access permission in the Advanced access settings article.
You can hide pipelines from the menu and make them available to selected users only. This way, pipelines are not shown to those employees who don’t work directly with sales. At the same time, if access to a certain deal is configured for such employees, they will be able to open the deal via a link.
These settings can be managed for each pipeline individually:
- In the CRM workspace, go to the Deals or Leads app.
- In the left menu, click on the pencil icon next to the name of the New page.
- Then click on the gear icon next the required pipeline.
- In the pop-up, specify the user groups and roles created within the CRM workspace or the Deals or Leads app. The employees included in the selected groups or roles will be able to see the pipeline in the left menu.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us