ELMA365 provides flexible access settings for CRM apps and their items and allows you to limit access to lead and deal pipelines.
For example, sales reps may be allowed to create, edit, or delete deals while other employees may only have the permission to view them.
Set up permissions
You can set up separate access permissions for each CRM app. These access settings will be applied to all pipelines in the apps. For example, if you restrict access to the Deals app for a specific employee, they will not be able to access the deal pipelines, too.
To manage access settings, click on the gear icon to the right of the app’s name, click Access Settings, and select Restrict access to data.
There are three ways you can restrict access to app items:
- Restrict access to app. If you select this option, the same access settings will be applied to all items in the app. For example, sales reps will be able to create and edit deals, but only the sales manager will be able to delete them.
- Restrict access to app folders. This option can only be used if you have a folder tree with hierarchical folders set up in the app. You can configure access to each of the folders separately.
- Restrict access to app items. If you select this option, access permissions will be configured individually for each deal. For example, when creating a new deal, a sales rep will be able to give their superior access to this deal. At the same time, they will not have access to deals created by other employees.
You can read more about the types of access permission in the Access permissions in ELMA365 article.
Visibility of pipelines and items
You can also configure the visibility of pipelines, specifying users who can see pipelines and items in them. For example, pipelines can be hidden for those employees who don’t work directly with sales. At the same time, if access to a certain deal via a direct link is configured for such an employee, they will be able to open its page.
These settings can be managed for each pipeline individually. To do that:
- In the CRM workspace, go to the Deals or Leads app.
- In the left menu, click on the icon next to the name of the Unallocated page.
- Click on the gear icon next the required pipeline.
In the pop-up, specify the system or custom groups and roles created within the CRM workspace or the Deals or Leads apps. The employees included in the selected groups or assigned the selected roles will be able to see the pipeline in the left menu.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us