Apps of the Document type have specific settings to make work with documents easier. You can:
- Upload a file when creating an app item and then view and edit it from it's page, as well as add new versions and do version comparison.
- Set up document categorization and register documents both manually and automatically. This makes it easier to work with documents and search for the right one.
- Set up digital signature and sign files and app attributes using a digital signature certificate.
- Set up a document’s print form in order to download and print documents with a unique watermark.
- Use preset routes for approval and review of documents, as well as manage approval settings to set the logic for archiving approval sheets.
Other than that, working with document apps is similar to working with standard apps. Below you will find a list of common settings:
- App item form
- Configure forms in Advanced Mode
- Item name
- Business process associated with an app
- Status field
- Access to an app
- Access to app data
- Search and filters
- Export an app
- Delete an app
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us