The extension connects Telegram and ELMA365 live chats. You can use it, for example, to connect a customized chat bot that deals with standard issues instead of human operators. Also, the extension allows you to manage conversations that come in through Telegram in ELMA365. Chat history with every client is saved in the system.
Only users included in the Administrators group can configure the extension.
- Go to Administration> Extension>Telegram.
- Select an Enable extension check box. Click Add account.
- Enter an account name, "Sales," for example.
- Select a line with which you want to associate the account. Click Add.
Please note that you can associate each account with no more than one live chat. However, you can connect a live chat to multiple messenger accounts.
- In the window that opens, specify the phone number you have associated with the account earlier and click Connect.
- Type or paste in the Confirmation code field the code you have received.
- Once you complete the verification, the account will be associated with the live chat.