The module connects WhatsApp and ELMA365 live chats. You can use it, for example, to connect a customized chatbot that deals with standard issues instead of human operators. Also, the module allows you to manage conversations that come in through Telegram in ELMA365. Chat history with every client is saved in the system.
Only users included in the Administrators group can configure the module.
- Go to Administration> Modules>WhatsApp.
- Select an Enable Module check box. Click Add account.
- Enter an account name, "Sales," for example.
- Select a live chat to associate the account with and click Add.
Please note that you can associate each account with no more than one live chat. However, you can connect a live chat to multiple messenger accounts.
- Open the WhatsApp app on the phone you will use for the integration.
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings>WhatsApp Web. If you have an Android smartphone, tap three dots at the top right corner and select WhatsApp Web in the menu that opens.
- Scan QR-code.
- Once you finished the authentication, the account is associated with the live chat.