You can configure TelegramBot and connect live chats to it. Customers will send their requests to a chatbot. It will help users to solve some of the issues without involving operators.
Only users included in the Administrators group can configure live chats and connect them to messengers.
You can connect several available instant messengers to one live chat, yet each messenger account can be linked to one live chat only.
To connect the TelegramBot messenger to the live chat:
- Go to the Administration> Live Chats workspace.
- Select a live chat from the list or create a new one by clicking the + Live Chat button in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Messengers tab and click the button.
- In the opened window, enter a name of the channel and a secret token received when creating the bot in Telegram. Then click the Connect button.
- After verification, TelegramBot will be connected to the live chat.
To disconnect a live chat from the TelegramBot channel, click the button next to the channel name. Its status will change from Active to Disconnected. Later you can reconnect the channel to the live chat by clicking this button.
If necessary, you can change the channel name by clicking the pencil icon, or delete it by clicking the Recycle Bin icon.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us