The Mobile application allows you to stay connected with your team wherever they are, receive tasks, notifications, and handle documents without any delays. With the application on the phone or tablet, you receive all the necessary tools for remote work such as messaging, calendar, tasks, the start of business processes, as well as files and documents management. You can also set custom notification logic.
How to install the mobile application
Go to AppStore or Google Play, depending on the mobile platform you are using, and download the elma365.com application. Log into your ELMA365 account. There are two ways to do it:
- With a QR code. Open ELMA365 on your desktop, click user profile in the top right corner of the page and select the ELMA365 for Desktop tab. Here you’ll see the QR-code for simple sign-in. Open the elma365.com application on your smartphone, and tap the Scan QR-code button on the login page. Scan the QR-code with your phone’s camera. Once the scan is complete, you will be logged into your account automatically.
- With login and password. Open the elma365.com application on your smartphone and tap Enter via login and password link. Enter your login credentials. If you are using the On-Premise edition, tap +Set domain and enter the address of your network domain.
The mobile application is free and available for all ELMA365 users.
How to work in mobile application
Once you have signed in, the main activity stream window opens. Here you can view messages, leave comments, write into live chats.
To use the other application features, use the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Access Tasks and Calendar workspaces
- Start a business process. To do this, tap the + sign; the list of system workspaces opens. Select the Start Business Process option. In the window that opens, find the process you need and tap it to start.
- Navigate the main menu to access the rest of the workspaces (files, live chats, CRM, and so on). To do that, tap the More button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
The mobile application does not provide administration features.
In the mobile application, you also can edit your profile, change the avatar, interface language, and configure notifications.
To do that, tap the More button. In the window that opens, tap the gear icon at the top right corner. The User menu, which consists of three tabs, opens:
- On the Edit data tab, you can edit your credentials, date of birth, phone number, and avatar.
- On the ELMA365 for Desktop tab, you can change the interface language and the time zone.
- On the Notifications tab, you can adjust system notification settings.
Please note that the notification settings are valid for the mobile application only and are not applied to browser and desktop applications.
To log out of the app, tap the Sign-out button at the bottom of the page.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us