The ELMA365 mobile application allows you to stay connected with your team wherever they are, receive tasks, notifications, and handle documents without any delays.
The application is installed on the phone or tablet, and provides all the necessary tools for remote work such as messaging, calendar, tasks, the start of business processes, as well as files and documents management. You can also set custom notification logic.
Install the mobile application
Download the app from AppStore or Google Play. Log into your ELMA365 account. There are two ways to do it:
1. With a QR code.
Open ELMA365 in the browser or on your desktop, open the user profile settings in the top right corner of the page and select the ELMA365 Applications tab. Here you’ll see the QR code for simple sign-in. Open the application on your phone, and tap the Scan QR code button on the login page. Scan the QR code with your phone’s camera. Once the scan is complete, you will be logged into your account automatically.
2. With a login and password.
Open the application on your phone and tap the Enter via login and password link. Enter your company’s URL. Note that If the company is using ELMA365 On‑Premises, you will need to specify the URL including https.
After that, depending on the company’s settings, you can sign in using the following methods:
- Enter your ELMA365 login and password.
- Log in by using your credentials from another corporate system. This option is available if a SAML integration module is set up in your company. To do that, tap Use other sing-in method, select the SAML provider, and enter your credentials.
- Use a phone number used in your profile instead of a login if authentication via a phone number is set up for the company. If sending a one-time code is enabled in the settings, tap Get code. Then enter the code and log in. To log in to ELMA365 using a login and password, tap Use another sign-in method.
If you cannot log in to ELMA365 On-Premises, the administrator needs to make sure that the installation is signed with a valid and active full chain certificate.
The mobile application is free, doesn't require a separate license, and is available for all ELMA365 users.
How to work in the mobile application
Once you have signed in, the main page opens as configured in the company settings. For example, it may be the activity stream where you can view and respond to messages, leave comments, write into live chats.
To use the other features, use the controls at the bottom of the screen.
- Access the Tasks and Calendar workspaces.
- Start a business process. To do this, tap the + in the center of the panel and select a process from the list.
- Navigate the main menu to access the rest of the workspaces (files, live chats, etc). To do that, tap the More button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
The mobile application does not provide administration features.
In the mobile app, you can edit your profile, change the avatar, interface language, and change notification settings.
To do that, tap the More button. In the window that opens, tap the gear icon at the top right corner. Four tabs are available here:
- On the Edit data tab, you can edit your name, date of birth, phone number, and avatar.
- On the Application tab, you can change the interface language and the time zone.
- On the Notifications tab, you can adjust system notification settings.
These settings are applied to the mobile application only and are not applied to the web and desktop applications.
- On the Email tab, you can connect your email to the built-in ELMA365 inbox. To learn more, see Connect an email to an account.
To log out of the app, tap the Sign out button at the bottom of the page.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us