It has the following buttons:
- Download. This button is placed on forms by default.
- Edit. This button is only available for users with the Edit access permissions for files and can be placed of forms with added files if the file format allows making changes:
- If you have a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 and the Use Office 365 to work with files option is enabled.
- If you have an integration with an online file editing service such as OnlyOffice.
- Print. This button is available if you have enabled the Print form option. It allows you to download and print a file with a watermark.
By default, the widget is added to the view form of Document-type apps.
To add it to other forms, drag it from the right panel of the interface designer to the modeling canvas, or click + Widget. To learn more, see Form template. Configure the settings in the provided window.
- File*. Click the <Not defined> link and select a File type context variable from the list.
Events and System tabs
These tabs are for system settings that are the same for all the widgets. They allow you to configure a widget’s visibility and access to its data, define what happens, when the user moves or hovers the pointer over the widget, etc. Find out more in System widget settings.
To complete the settings, click Save. To make the changes available to users, click Save and Publish in the top toolbar.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us