You can use this widget to view the app summary data as a table. For example, you can see the sales volume of each manager over the selected period. You can sort and filter the results as you see fit.
Сonfigure the widget
To configure the widget:
- Go to the Interface designer and drag it from the right panel to the canvas or click +Widget button.
- In the pop-up window select the app to create a table report. For example, Deals.
- Specify the additional settings:
- Displayed fields. Select the app fields to be displayed as columns.
- Sorting field. Select the app field to sort the records in the table.
- Ascending order. Enable this option to sort the values of the field in ascending order. If you specified a String type field as the Sorting field, the records will be sorted in alphabetical order. If this option is disabled, the values of the field will be sorted in descending order.
- Filter fields. Select the app properties to use as a report filter.
- Aggregation fields. This field automatically calculates and shows the sum of all values in the column. You can only select the fields you added in the previous step. Note that the sum is calculated only for Money and Number data types.
- Show button for refreshing items. Enable this option to display a button above the report to refresh its data.
After you save the settings, you can see the table draft in the modeling field. You can edit the table by clicking on the gear icon.
- To finish the configuration, click Save and Publish on the top panel of the Interface designer.
Set up the report visibility
If you added the Table widget to a page, you can set up the access permissions to the configured report. To do this, configure the page visibility. Click the gear icon next to the page name and select the Page visibility menu item.
In the window that opens, specify the user group, Administrators, for example.
The table will be visible to them only.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us