This widget allows you to view the selected app summary as a chart. For example, you can configure the chart to display the average sales of each manager.
To configure the widget, drag it to the canvas or click +Widget. Enter the settings in the pop-up window.
- Select the app to view its data as a graph. Transactions, for example.
- Enter the following settings:
- Category (Х-axis). Select any data type to display as a graph.
- Value (Y-axis). This option automatically calculates and shows the sum of all values on the chart. Note that the sum is calculated only for Money and Number data types.
- Chart type. Select the Bar, Line, or Pie chart type.
- Go to the Filters tab to configure the Filter fields. Here you can select the app properties that you want as a filter.
After you save the settings, you can see the chart draft in the modeling field. You can edit the chart by clicking on the gear icon.