App items can be displayed as tiles or as a table. If statuses are set up for the app, its items can also be displayed as a Kanban board. You can choose the layout when creating the app or change it later in the top right corner of the app page.
Let's take a closer look at each of the display methods.
To select this layout, click the tiles icon in the top right corner of the app page. The items will be displayed as tiles with a certain set of fields. Items with assigned overdue business processes tasks are marked with a red dot.
You can set up the tile size, sort the tiles by a parameter, and add or remove system information.
To customize your tiles, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the app page and select Tile settings.
The tile settings window will open.
- Size. Choose the tile size (Large, Medium, or Small).
- Sort. Choose the parameter for sorting the items and then specify if the items must be sorted in an ascending or descending order.
- If you check the Show system information box, the item's tile will also show the user who created the item and the date it was created.
- Items fields. Here you can select the fields to be displayed in a tile. Click +Field and select an app field from the list.
Click Save to apply all your changes.
To select this layout, click the table icon in the top right corner of the app page. The app items will be displayed as a table which you can customize. Items with assigned overdue business processes tasks are marked with a red dot.
You can specify which properties will be shown in the table, sort the items by a parameter, and select the number of rows in the table.
To customize the table, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the app page and select Table settings.
The settings window will open.
- Show properties. Select the item properties which must be displayed in the table. To do so, click "+" next to the property's name. To delete a property from the list, click "-".
- Sort. Choose the parameter for sorting the items and then specify if the items must be sorted in an ascending or descending sequence.
Click Save to apply all your changes.
Search and filters
Search for items is available in each display mode.
The search bar at the top of the window displays the total number of items in the app and the number of items with overdue tasks.
By default, the search is performed in the Name field. To use other options, such as finding items with overdue tasks, click the three dots in the right corner of the field.
A window for searching by parameters will open.
You can select one parameter or several at the same time. This will make your search more accurate.
The main fields and task fields:
- Name. Type in the full name of an item or a part of it. The search is not case-sensitive.;
- Status. To find all items with a specific status, select the status from the list;
- Executors. Specify the task executor for the application element. You can enter a username or select one from the list by clicking on the magnifying glass icon;
- Overdue. Check the box to search for overdue tasks.
The default system fields that you can specify are the following:
- Author. The user who created the app item;
- Change Author. The user who last modified the item.
- Created. The date the item was created. You can select a precise date or specify a period.
- Changed. The date the item was modified. You can select a precise date or specify a period.
System fields are collapsed by default for easier viewing of the form.
In addition, you can browse the deleted items of the app by using Search by Parameters. To do this, click on the Deleted link in the upper right corner of the form.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us