An App is an ELMA365 component intended for creating and storing app items and business processes. For example, the Contacts app stores data about companies or people that you provide services to, their addresses, phone numbers and so on. Each company added to the app becomes an app item.
You can associate certain business processes with an app. In this case, data stored in the app will be automatically sent to the tasks that the system assigns to users during the process execution. Therefore, on each process stage, your employees receive all the information that they need to perform their tasks and make decisions.
An app can be created only in a workspace.
Apps allow you to:
- Create app items (entries).
- Configure forms for item creation, viewing, and editing pages.
- Generate an app item name from a template.
- Configure access to the app and its items.
- Model business processes.
- Add action buttons.
- Configure app item statuses, which can be changed in a business process or manually.
- Change the list and order of apps in a workspace.
- Export and import data.
To learn more about apps, read these articles:
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us