Projects is a system workspace in the ELMA365 platform that serves for managing the company's projects. Here you can create project plants, assign tasks, monitor every project step and evaluate the results of completed projects.
The workspace consists of:
- the Projects page that shows all the company's projects. Here you can open the page of any project;
- My Recent Projects showing all the latest projects that you have edited;
- preset Folders and Filters that help you quickly find a project where you act as participant, supervisor or manager;
- a set of system apps: Projects, Project Plan, Project Plan Item, Project Task. They are by default hidden from the left menu and are only available to the administrator. These apps store all the created projects, project plans, and tasks as app items. Here you can set up the project page, define how the project plan and project tasks are managed, configure access to the workspace. To learn more, see Set up the Projects workspace and Set up access and roles in Projects.
Click on the name of the project to open its page. The page contains information about the project team and deadlines, shows the project plan and a list of your tasks. Here you can view project files and leave a comment in the activity stream.
Be default the entires are displayed as a table. You can change the view to Kanban, simply click at the top of the page.
To add a new project, click +Project in the top right corner of the page.
My recent projects
These are the projects where you have recently been active, for example, left a comment or edited the project plan. To quickly open a recent project, click on its name in the directory.
Folders and filters
You can filter the project to view only those where you act a participant, supervisor or manager. You can also set up your own folders, set up their access, and perform other actions.
To learn more about working with projects, see the following articles:
- Set up the Projects workspace;
- Set up access and roles in Projects;
- Create a new project;
- Project page;
- Project plan;
- Create or edit project plan;
- Create a project plan task;
- Edit project plan task;
- Bind project plan tasks;
- Publish project plan;
- Import and export project plan;
- Working with project plan tasks.
Found a typo? Highlight the text, press ctrl + enter and notify us